Our Coming Soon dogs are not currently available for adoption, and applications cannot be processed, but keep an eye on our page for when they will be available!! We look forward to working with you to find you your next buddy!!
First impressions from his foster mom:
- he is HUGE, and still growing.
- craves attention, not very astute at entertaining himself.
- absolutely LOVES other dogs. He only wants to play. His adopters MUST have another dog who is active and playful and MUST have a fenced yard where he can expel energy.
- he’s so-so on a leash. Doesn’t pull but doesn’t know how to walk with you.
- cats are okay...he’s respectful, but if they run he will chase.
- he wants to be a good boy, just needs someone to teach him.
- loves him some marrow bones.
- knows all about being a couch potato.
Update from his foster on 1/7/19: We just love this big clutzy goofy ding-dong! He’s fully recovered from his neuter Friday, and is starting to settle into a routine around here...but he’s still a little nervous & jumpy with loud noises - our dogs barking, coffee grinder, “booms” on TV...and he has the softest pads, like he’s not spent much time outside. In fact, he’s really not a huge fan of being outdoors even with our other dogs to play with. He’d rather be on the sofa...or the bed...or in your lap. But such a sweetie!