First impressions from his foster mom:
- he is HUGE, and still growing.
- craves attention, not very astute at entertaining himself.
- absolutely LOVES other dogs. He only wants to play. His adopters MUST have another dog who is active and playful and MUST have a fenced yard where he can expel energy.
- he’s so-so on a leash. Doesn’t pull but doesn’t know how to walk with you.
- cats are okay...he’s respectful, but if they run he will chase.
- he wants to be a good boy, just needs someone to teach him.
- loves him some marrow bones.
- knows all about being a couch potato.
Update from his foster on 1/7/19: We just love this big clutzy goofy ding-dong! He’s fully recovered from his neuter Friday, and is starting to settle into a routine around here...but he’s still a little nervous & jumpy with loud noises - our dogs barking, coffee grinder, “booms” on TV...and he has the softest pads, like he’s not spent much time outside. In fact, he’s really not a huge fan of being outdoors even with our other dogs to play with. He’d rather be on the sofa...or the bed...or in your lap. But such a sweetie!