My name is Deeohgee (DOG, get it?…it happens when a 13 year-old boy gets to choose your name)! I am one of the dogs that survived the deplorable conditions at that Heard County “rescue” - but all that is behind me now. Today, I spend most days playing with all the dogs in my foster home, going on walks, and making my family laugh!
Here is a little about me:
* I am a 40 pound, ~9 month-old mixture of Boxer/Bulldog/German Shepard/Pitty.
* Other dogs are my buddies, but my Mom thinks I may be too rough with a cat.
* I am housebroken and crate trained but a dog bed or your bed are just fine too!
* Love going on walks and being able to run and play with other dogs in my yard.
* Can’t catch a ball or treats thrown my way, but to hear me chomp on small treats will make you
Here is a little about you (requirements):
* Fenced in yard and another dog close to my size to continue helping me learn manners.
* Someone home most of the day because while I am housebroken, I am still a puppy and need frequent breaks.
* Love the kids in my home but they should be 8 years or older because I still like to play and can nip at small toes or fingers.
* An active family or person who will take me on walks or hikes.
* Someone with a sense of humor because I will make you laugh!
Well, I think that covers just about everything. Click the Adopt this Dog button if you think we're a match!